Marketing Operations Manager
As a Marketing Operation manager at Sumo Logic, you will have a demonstrated ability to effectively assist in strategy & execution from simple to complex multi-channel programs. This person should have expertise in executing successful demand generation programs while collaborating closely with product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, creative team, customer marketing & content marketing.
What Youll Do & How Youll Drive Impact:
- Administration & optimization of a comprehensive marketing technology stack
- Help maintain a robust lifecycle of prospects & customers within systems from a data & operational perspective & identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure data structure, integrity, & collection processes are aligned with reporting & business needs, including tracking & attribution of multi-touch user journeys as well as data privacy & compliance.
- Implement automated processes & templates to support marketing programs & additional internal customers.
- Documentation of business processes, customer journeys, & expected outcomes - mapped requisite data & automation capabilities solutions.
- Enablement of internal colleagues on the usage of our systems as needed.
- Global operational experiences in Europe, India, & Asia-Pacific.
- Deep partnership with cross-functional teams in & outside marketing on business operations & overall strategy on our ecosystem of tools & processes within
- Assist with fulfilling marketing automation requests from internal customers. These requests range from single emails, nurture campaigns, troubleshooting, reporting, events, content syndication & more.
- Conduct special project & post mortem support on program initiatives to determine what went well & where to improve upon in marketing efforts
What Youll Need to Be Successful:
- Advanced knowledge (5+ years) of Marketo, SFDC, & integrations with both platforms
- Proven experience using & integrating MarTech tools to create business operations, data flows & support overall efficiency in our organization.
- Ability to understand advanced marketing lifecycle processes, definitions, dataflows.
- Results-oriented & able to collaborate effectively with peers & stakeholders across teams (Marketing, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations) to optimize decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills & experience with agile marketing & project management software (Asana).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Conversica, Google Analytics, lead routing techniques, & ABX technical marketing, including 6Sense, Contact Acquisition tools, PathFactory, Outreach, & other personalization tools.
Sumo Logic empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable & secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform helps practitioners & developers ensure application reliability, secure & protect against modern security threats, & gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics & insights across observability & security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $90,000-$100,000. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include (but arent limited to) such as role level, skills & competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, & experience. In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits offerings, & equity awards.