Were looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. In this role, you will focus on building out tools, creating processes & leveraging data to make our teams better. Sales Ops acts a central point of support for a number of teams at Ritual. As a team, their work includes extracting data to support Strategy & Planning, scoping project requirements alongside executive leadership, collaborating with Engineering to build out automation & providing Sales teams with in-depth reporting.
In this role, youll work closely with leadership & individual teams to deliver training on key tools, design & track sales experiments, provide in-depth results analysis & ultimately create recommendations to make our Sales & Strategy teams more impactful & efficient. Every sales process change request will come through you to be identified, assessed & prioritized before being handed off to a Salesforce Developer to be implemented. Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to minimize unnecessary administration while enabling our teams to gather, access & action very important information.
- Design, propose & run experiments that will improve our overall sales KPIs - make them measurable & actionable
- Implement sales process improvements that enable us to collect better data during the sales cycle & improve our selling practices
- Ensure team members have an optimal number leads to hit sales targets
- Create targeted reports to assess the impact of sales experiments, monitor team performance, & identify training gaps
- Assess, test & recommend new tools for the team. Become a super-user on these tools & teach others how to get full value from them
- Gather requirements for & suggest improvements to Salesforce processes, automation & workflows & related data specs
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- To be very comfortable on standard sales KPIs & metrics
- Well-honed data analysis skills, & comfort writing SQL from scratch
- The ability to influence team members to adopt new processes with powerful messaging & training
- Project management skills to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, & manage stakeholders
- Strong passion for data visualization & experience creating standardized reports with a widely-used BI tool (we use Looker & love it)
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & a generous vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off sites
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce. Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.