About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We believe that when theatres are full, creators, communities, & audiences thrive.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the Role
Our TodayTix Group Set Up & Integrations Manager will lead our Set Up team to ensure all contracted products are accurately & efficiently set up on our ticketing system, & communicated effectively to our internal teams, to facilitate our global sales. As part of maximising commercial opportunity for TTG you will help us expand our API integrations & functionality with new venues & new systems.
- Leading a busy Set Up & Integrations team to efficiently, & with accuracy, deliver products for sale across our multiple channels
- Coordinating set-up of UK partner API integrations & onboarding of new API partners from new exclusive offers to new productions or new venues
- To set-up new product & offer pricing, & maintain existing ones, on our in-house ticketing system
- Dealing with queries related to product set up, pricing or supply in a timely manner
- Ensuring the Set Up & Integrations team delivers excellent communication & builds strong professional relationships internally & with our suppliers
- Providing venue or ticketing system supplier liaison to aid Tech troubleshooting of API issues or outages
- Work closely with the ticketing operations team to ensure sufficient inventory/system access to facilitate all offers & promotional activity
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive & may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements & staffing levels
- Strong people skills with the ability to support, motivate & direct a team
- Process-driven & thrives from completing tasks to the highest of standards
- Enthusiasm for identifying time-saving solutions, creating systems, & refining processes
- An understanding of the ticketing marketplace & strong commercial acumen
- An understanding of a broad range of partner APIs & ticketing systems
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships through phone calls, email correspondence, & occasional in-person meetings
- Know when to self-solve vs. when to seek guidance, & arent afraid to ask for direction from the experts that surround you
- Proficiency with Microsoft & Google Suite, (Gmail, Calendar, Drive etc)
Additional information; Monday to Friday with a rota of bank holiday support.
TTG takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Jab
- Free eye test
- Pension; 4% Employer vs 4% Employee
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Sick pay (7 days)
- 3 months of Parental leave
- Employee Charity Donation Matching (200 annually)
- 260 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme 500
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Budget for personal development
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.