The Databricks Sales Specialist organization is an elite group of sales professionals that work in a dynamic environment to deliver significant revenue into partners customers/end users. This team focuses on the full sales motion (prospecting to closure) to accelerate the success of Databricks & its partners. Yes, we want the best sales professionals that can lead the way & collaborate in a fast-paced, multi-threaded, value-based sales campaigns. This is not a channel manager role -- we want the best enterprise sales talent
The Strategic Partner Sales Specialists will be responsible for leading the direct sales effort with our strategic partners while coordinating revenue generating activities with Databricks sales organization. Proven experience in leading an enterprise software sales team & collaboration with partners is paramount. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in working with large technology partners, extensive enterprise sales cycles experience, customer-driven/obsessed, thrives in a team selling approach, intellectually curious, & strong discipline in executing against a value-based sales process,
- Relentlessly committed to building & developing strong business cases for technical champions.
- Deep understanding of an enterprise software sales process (i.e. Force Management)
- Proven experience in working with large partners (i.e. Microsoft, System Integrators, etc)
- A disciplined operating rhythm that allows for execution clarity & results
- Proven in multi-threaded sales campaigns which leverages Powerbase selling
- Ability to relate & collaborate with key partner sales leadership (i.e. Microsoft).
- Experience in enterprise software sales.
- Proven, tangible results building territories & executing on an enterprise software sales motions
- Strong product instinct & ability to identify opportunities for Databricks with partners as well as ability to work collaboratively with Databricks teams
- Ability to flourish in a team environment, be proactive, & handle uncertainty & ambiguity
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter. Creative with high intellectual curiosity.
- Technically competent: Understands & appreciates with the technology does for customers & their business.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission & aggressive accelerators
- Medical, dental, vision
- Pension Plan
- Expensed lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Awesome coworkers
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Databricks founders started the Spark research project at UC Berkeley that later became Apache Spark. Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform powered by Apache Spark for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.