As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of the North America Marketing team, this position will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing & be responsible for leading U.S. marketing programs for Visa Direct, Visa's real-time push payment platform. In this role, you will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics needed to drive success in sales & marketing, ultimately delivering data-driven results. You must be an evangelist of Visa Direct to our customers & you will play an integral role in the product life cycle.
You are expected to develop a deep understanding of the playing field for real-time push payments across funds disbursement & P2P use cases:
Knowing & understanding our clients better than they know themselves, including what they need & how they make their buying decisions
Having extensive insights on our competitors, what they are doing today & where they are going in the future
Deep understanding of market dynamics - including regulation, consumer needs & trends
You consistently back up strategic insights with market evidence & use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning & messaging that resonates with buyers & empowers our sales teams to be successful. You have an innate ability to grasp & present the value propositions of our products & solutions in a way that resonates with customers & clearly articulates how we solve our buyers' problems.
You will collaborate across functional teams to develop & deliver innovative programs & content that drive demand for Visa Direct. Attention to detail & eye for quality are critical to your success, & are imperative in your ability to represent the brand in everything from product development & design to communications. You are obsessed with tracking performance, & always have the data to prove what's working & what isn't. You are an extension of Visa's Product Organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers & sales; it is a balancing act that requires strong relationship-building & diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back & when to dive in.
Lead development & execution of B2B & B2C product marketing to support Visa Direct, including development of sales enablement tools, audience educational content & engagement strategies, video & website content, & market research.
Work with select clients/partners to plan, develop & execute co-marketing campaigns that drive customer & end-user acquisition & Visa Direct usage.
Gather market intelligence, being the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy & their key buying criteria & then synthesizing the deep insights to develop value propositions & messaging.
Be a Visa brand advocate, working across Brand, Product, UX/UI & Sales teams to develop & integrate prominent Visa branding that helps drive attribution back to Visa for helping deliver the experience.
Budget management & forecasting, including ongoing management of agencies, production costs, & campaign scenario planning to optimize investments that help achieve business goals.
Oversee agency resources to execute various marketing initiatives.
Key Internal Partners:
- North America Product, Sales & Marketing teams
- Global Product, Product Marketing & Brand teams
- Global Communications
- Analytics & Research teams
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA)
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred
- 8+ years progressively responsible business experience in B2B Product Marketing or Product Management, ideally in real-time or debit payment solutions
- You are well-versed in the latest developments & best practices in B2B marketing, including account-based marketing, persona marketing, audience segmentation, lead management & reporting attribution
- You are well-versed in modern digital marketing practices & ability to assess marketing technology capabilities
- Understanding of customer journey lifecycles & demand funnel marketing across product, marketing & sales functions
- You have prior experience developing & managing partner marketing programs
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, & appropriate urgency
- Audience-focused mindset, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- Strong executive presence with highly effective written & verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver on-strategy & on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Solid financial & analytical acumen with strong ROI orientation
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.