Scandit is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to strengthen our growing sales team. Based in London, you will be a key part of our global sales team, offering Scandits disruptive software-based mobile barcode scanning solutions & innovative data capture solutions to SMB & enterprise customers. Our target markets include businesses in retail, logistics, manufacturing & technology. You are a high-performing professional who is motivated to join a fast growing & dynamic high tech company to generate new business from new customers in Northern Europe.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up (telephone & email).
- Qualify leads i.e detailed needs analysis, solution fit, research account background, identify key players & generate maximum interest.
- Effectively communicate & demonstrate suitable solutions virtually.
- Close sales & achieve monthly / quarterly / annual targets.
- Route qualified strategic leads to appropriate sales teams for further development.
- Maintain CRM with leads & effectively manage an account set, keeping detailed & accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Communicate with the Scandit management team & team members to increase client satisfaction, improve conversions & drive overall sales growth.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years Inside Sales experience with software / high-tech solutions in Europe (other International markets a plus).
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence, listening, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Fluency in spoken / written English a must (other languages a strong plus).
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM & proficient with corporate productivity & web presentation tools like GoToMeeting, Reflector, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Methodical & able to multi-task, prioritize & manage time effectively while moving a large volume of leads through the sales cycle.
- Youre passionate about cool technology & have a good understanding of mobile technologies (enterprise mobile solutions, applications).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Enjoy success, develop your professional skills & allow your career to thrive within a fast growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Work with a rock-solid management team who are passionate about disruptive mobile technology.
- You are ready to participate in a massive global market disruption & make our clients businesses more successful.
- Work with other smart, energetic people who know how to get things done.
- A fun, fast-paced International culture with everyone working towards the same goal.
- Work from our cool space in London while working closely with your global colleagues.
At Scandit, we are helping business users & consumers to augment the physical world with relevant digital information in real time through barcodes, images & other visual identifiers captured with smart devices such as smartphones, wearables, drones, & robots. With our next-generation mobile data capture platform built on proprietary computer vision, machine learning & augmented reality, we enable businesses to unlock previously unavailable levels of insights into enterprise processes & workflows, resulting in more efficient decisions, more effective employees, lower cost & more satisfied customers & clients.Dont just take our word for it. Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are already reaping the benefits of Scandits next-generation mobile data capture platform. Our clients include Ahold, dm, Coop, Macys, Louis Vuitton, DHL, Cardinal Health, NASA & Verizon Wireless.