"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our Revenue Strategy & Operations (RSO) team is looking for a strong Business Partner to lead the strategic & operational efforts with our EMEA sales team. This is a critical role to bring success in Reddits journey to international markets & globalization.
- Trusted strategic & operational partner, aligned to Sales leaders of a specific channel in EMEA, either Large Customer Sales (LCS) or Mid-Market (MM)
- Drive strategic planning efforts for EMEA Sales business based on first & third party market data, including client segmentation, go-to-market service model, vertical/ horizontal playbook, country expansion, resource investments, operating business plans with KPIs, etc.
- Coordinate sales programs that enable sales leaders to better operate their teams with focus, resulting in quantifiable business outcomes (e.g., more hours with client, better forecasting of revenue, better adoptions of solutions)
- Provide deep analytical insights at various level for EMEA business to inform accurate Sales forecasting & timely leadership decisions, either on regular cadence (e.g., revenue calls, quarterly reviews) or through ad hoc projects
- Own EMEA rhythm of the business with clear process & policy guidance & continuously optimize with iterations, in partnership with RSO team members (e.g., account transfers, rep assignments, pipeline management)
- Build automation where possible, & ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, & technology for scale. Propose & advocate for improvements required by other functions.
- Collaborate with a network of XFN partners to drive business results, including sales finance, business operations, marketing, etc.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, for example but not limited to, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Sales managers or Chief of Staff, Consultant with relevant domain focus
- Experience in the online marketing & advertising industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong data modeling, analytical & problems-solving ability
- Experienced in project/ program management in a collaborative setting
- Attention to operational rigor & details
- Working knowledge of sales systems & tools
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills in a fast-moving environment
- Comfortable working in ambiguity