Squarespace is looking for a Brand & Creator Experiences Team Lead to join our growing marketing team & work on Bio Sites.
A link in bio tool, Bio Sites enables creators, entrepreneurs, & businesses to share their entire worlds in one link. As more brands begin on social media, a Bio Site is a lightweight way for customers to connect their followers to everything they do, grow their brand, & monetize their work. As a key member of the Squarespace marketing team, you will create buzz-worthy marketing moments that build awareness & drive growth.
We are looking for a visionary marketer, experienced in bringing brands to life through events, activations, & partnerships. You stay close to social media trends & are skilled at navigating creator communities. You will enhance the brand with spot-on creative direction & out of box thinking. The ideal candidate is a hands-on operator with a growth-hack mindset. This position reports to the Head of Marketing & will collaborate closely with the Bio Sites leadership team.
You'll Get To
- Lead the brand strategy for an emerging product within a well-established portfolio
- Partner with an award-winning in-house design team
- Take creative risks to drive results
- Develop innovative experiential tactics
Who We're Looking For
- A social media savvy brand builder who can make things happen
- Previous experience at an agency or B2C startup, leading event-based and/or brand marketing
- Ability to work autonomously in a fluid environment
- 3+ years of experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Free lunch & snacks
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & e-commerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, e-commerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touch points to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.