Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a Director of Marketing Operations that will play a critical role in the companys growth strategy. You are a collaborative leader with a proven track record in using data, technology, & process to drive business growth. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategy for a world-class marketing operations function, optimize deployment, & develop analytics to provide insights & trends for data-driven planning. You will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, IT, & Finance to continue the evolution of the technology stack, business processes, program execution, database management, & web/digital analytics to support the companys fast growth plan. Youre in your comfort zone as a strategic thinker with an eye for detail, youre analytically motivated, have proven ability to build cross-departmental alignment to achieve goals, & have the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth. You are comfortable operating both as a strategic driver as well a capable executor of programs.
- Define the Marketing Operations tools & systems that enables intelligent decisions using data to accelerate acquisition / pipeline growth & improve team performance
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented & customized to meet the needs of a high-growth global marketing department
- Deliver effective change management & communications for technology implementation, data policy, & process re-engineering within marketing
- Drive standard cadence of operational meetings to share insights on marketing performance, maintain alignment, transparency, & accountability across a variety of key business priorities & stakeholders
- Continuously work to simplify systems & processes, avoiding customization bloat & over-engineered processes while creating & maintaining documentation
- Administer Splashs Marketo instance partnering with Marketing, RevOps, Finance & Sales to align on process, establish documentation, & ensure operational efficiency that will enable Splash for global scale
- Monitor & maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accuracy & minimizing bad or incomplete data
- Partner with core marketing & sales team to refine & improve Demand Waterfall processes & metrics using data insights & feedback (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, workflows, lead sourced/influenced ratios)
- Partner with digital agency & ensure web analytics (Google Analytics & UTMs) are tracking within instance
- Collaborate with product & marketing teams to execute programs, testing & optimization of core programs that fuel demand generation & retention
- Collaborate with the product, content, & demand generation teams to optimize systems & create processes that will help drive strategies & solutions for improving campaign performance
- Build & maintain standardized business dashboards, providing insights & focus across key revenue engine performance indicators related to programs, reach, conversion, velocity, value, & return of activities & investments
- 8+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally at a SaaS company
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
- Proven deep understanding of marketing technology, including acting as MAP admin for 3+ years
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com,Marketing Automation solutions (Marketo preferred), & Google Analytics (G-Suite). Deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, & analytics
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly & compellingly present & debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Experience owning & developing marketing dashboards, taking action based on it, & explaining takeaways (including corrective action)
- HTML, CSS & relevant development expertise
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at