Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
The Business Insights team is responsible for ensuring Capsules teams have the information they need to make the right decisions. Using quantitative & qualitative methods, we dive into the key questions confronting the business to highlight opportunities for growth & support strategic planning across the organization. In your role as a Senior Business Insights Manager, youll own exploratory & targeted analyses end-to-end, uncover new levers for the business, & present insights that support executive-level strategic decisions & drive our companys roadmap. Youll leverage technical & strategic expertise to drive well-organized research projects, & then manage those projects with stakeholders across Product, Operations, Engineering, & the executive team. Focused on large areas of opportunity for the business, you'll be one of the go-to people for driving Capsule's understanding on how to grow profitably.
- Be an expert on what does & does not drive growth, making recommendations to guide strategy (ex. How do we retain more customers from certain business segments?)
- Mine data to understand, surface, & communicate previously unknown levers of the business to ensure Capsule is focused on the right priorities at the right time.
- Dive into opportunities & challenges identified by our KPIs to understand root causes & critical drivers of performance.
- Develop an innate understanding of the drivers of the business & serve as a consultant on strategic projects.
- Define & track performance against product KPIs, synthesizing product usage information & recommending strategies & initiatives to ensure metrics continue to trend in the right direction.
- Craft, analyze, & present customer behavior metrics, such as funnel conversion, user churn, cart abandonment, & cross-sell metrics. Work with product managers to design tests to improve these metrics.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 6+ years of experience in an analytical-facing role, with work experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You have intermediate or better technical analytical proficiency. SQL & Excel a must, visualization experience (Looker, Tableau, etc) is a bonus.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in the tech field in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience communicating business needs, analytical solutions, & resulting insights to internal stakeholders.
- Youre a natural communicator, & can tell a compelling story to both technical & non-technical team members.