Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We are looking to hire a Head of Growth & Development Specialist to to advocate Promoting Personal Growth & manage the Growth & Development strategy at Cloudreach which includes overseeing execution of all Growth & Development activities.
How will you spend your days?
- Creating & driving a comprehensive & sustainable growth & development strategy.
- Leading a team of Growth & Development Specialists.
- Ownership of the G&D budget
- Identification, communication & assessment of industry innovations in Learning & Development.
- Driving & maintaining a culture of personal growth, ensuring that employees are driving this themselves.x
- Maintaining the Cloudreach Roots Onboarding Programme, including planning, budgeting, & course delivery of certain parts of the Cloudreach new starter induction.
- Maintaining the Cloudreach Graduate & Fast Track Programme, including ensuring quality of training, delivery of training & learner involvement.
- Maintaining the Cloudreach Mentor Programme, including driving participation & ensuring appropriate training workshops are in place.
- Train, motivate, evaluate, mentor & direct employees & managers to meet desired ends that are in line with business strategic goals.
- Guide & assist each business unit in developing quality introductory training plans & learning activities; maintain active follow up through ongoing coaching, guidance, & support.
- Supporting managers in identifying their own training & development needs within Cloudreach & designing training where necessary.
- Monitor & review progress of trainees through discussions with leads.
- Evaluate training & development programmes; Amending & revising programmes as necessary
How to stand out?
- Degree in HRM, L&D or ORG Design or CIPD qualification Level 5 or above (or equivalent) . 3+ years experience
- At least 8 years of operational experience
- Project Management - knowledge & experience of planning, organising & managing projects to accomplish a quality outcome on time & on budget.
- Budgets & financials - knowledge of financial operational parameters for G&D, knowledge of how to monitor spend
- Superior communication, both written & verbal
- Results oriented
- Open, honest & trustworthy
- Confident & dynamic public speaker
- Creative - can think big & think forward
- Proven organisational skills
- Works well on their own, able to set & meet deadlines with quality results.
- Ability to influence others
- Assertive & willing to challenge others
- Ability to work in a fast paced & quickly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Pro-active & takes initiative
- Team player
What are our Cloudy Perks?
- MacBook Pro, & a smartphone (choice of iOS or Android available)
- Unique cloudy culture: our people are diverse, passionate & easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy & your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training & career development opportunities.
- Our office is filled with free drinks & snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags & sofas.
- Cloudy Lunch where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, its on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme & gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee & employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.