Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Global Media, Advertising & Ad Tech team at Mailchimp is seeking a subject matter expert to lead day to day operations, including budget process/management, & contracts for the team.
What you'll do here:
- Manage team budgets in partnership with finance team
- Oversee SOWs for media agencies
- Manage quarterly reconciliation of working media budgets & agency fees & headcount
- Manage the PO creation & uplift process - along with the media buy authorization process
- Review & approve monthly invoices & be the Point of contact for any media related billing questions.
- Ensure invoicing & bills are paid on time & in compliance with company policies
- Help with the creation of presentations for senior leadership
- Oversee legal process for onboarding third party vendors (i.e. contracts & pixel/privacy review)
- Collect, organize & managed a centralized document warehouse for ongoing reference
- Own the MAF process with finance/legal & agency partners
- Create & document processes for media management/operations - establish a playbook for the organization to work from.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience - in marketing finance/operations
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT, Google Suite
- Proven track record of managing large budgets across multiple stakeholders
- Experience with paid media platforms related to programmatic display, search, social, etc.
- Experience with Gatekeeper, Workfront, Stampli, & Jira preferred
- A basic understanding of the campaign management process & marketing funnel
- Experience negotiating contracts
- High attention to detail, well organized, & able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.