The Program Manager, System & Tools will interact across departments, working on guiding the transformation & growth of mission critical systems & tools at Appian. Success in this role will be founded upon operational understanding, business awareness, along with excellent communication & relationship building skills. The ideal candidate will help build bridges to scalable & sustainable growth.
- Serve as the point of contact & subject matter expert on our price/quotation/order tools from a business perspective.
- Support the needs of Sales, Finance, & Legal/Pricing/Deal Desk in the tool.
- Guide optimal use of quote & opportunity management tools to accelerate sales cycles & drive collection of actionable business data.
- Facilitate alignment & communication between Appians Sales Teams, & internal stakeholders, including Finance, Training, Legal, & Deal Desk teams to promptly resolve business/issues & foster productive interactions.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis & special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Support in developing training materials & engage in regular training sessions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related role (Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or FP&A experience preferred).
- Experience using CPQ/CLM/CRM systems. Working knowledge of contracts & accounting systems is a plus.
- Ability to work to understand the interests of a variety of stakeholders to reach workable solutions.
- Inclined to take action & work independently, although support is there when you need it. Driven to complete tasks through to impact.
- Ownership mentality. Possess the character to act with integrity for the best interests of the entire organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized & able to stay on top of fast-moving information & tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order & having things documented for easy reference.
- Bachelors degree in business-related field.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.