Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Privacy Program Manager will be a member of Visa's growing Global Privacy Office. You will join a global privacy operations team that will support & enhance the privacy legal & information governance teams, & all global privacy & information governance initiatives.
- Develop/maintain privacy service catalog, processes, tools & metrics
- Develop/maintain Privacy Controls Framework & Key Risk Indicators
- Maintain Visa's privacy attestation process
- Monitor & measure privacy management performance for first & second line of defense activities
- Work with the Privacy Team to determine whether the privacy-related policies/processes need to be modified or developed, & drive any necessary policy/process changes
- Partner with Visa organizations to operationalize privacy requirements
- Provide ongoing direction & support for the privacy training program, including development & delivery of content for privacy training
- Monitor & report on the ongoing initiatives of the privacy program, using appropriate privacy technologies
- Partner with the Visa Strategy team on gap assessment & integration strategy for acquisitions, investments, divestures
- Support Visa's annual GLBA process
- Maintain Privacy Notice Portal, Privacy InSite page
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of privacy program management experience required.
Relevant experience includes privacy governance and/or privacy operations management and/ or privacy legal experience in a global entity
- CIPP/CIPT/CIPM Certification or similar stronglypreferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with regulatory requirements & compliance issues in at least one of the following areas: PCI/GLBA, GDPR/EU Data Protection Directive, US State Privacy Laws, or other international privacy/data protection regulations & requirements
- Knowledge of incident response & crisis management processes, & third-party risk management considerations
- Superior analytical, problem solving & writing skills, teamwork
- Strong people skills with proven ability to build strong working relationships with internal clients at all levels of management & work on cross-functional teams on complex issues
- Versatility, ability to prioritize & handle a large number of matters, & ability to work effectively on a smallteam with significant workload
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.