The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Senior Director of Strategic Marketing to develop & oversee partnerships & programs that support our global brand & business priorities. This person will manage a team & collaborate closely with a broad set of internal & external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns that tell the Peloton story in exciting new ways through sports, music, entertainment, & more. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness, music, & entertainment, deep partnership expertise, & a track record of creating imaginative programs & partnerships that deliver results.
- Lead & manage the Strategic Marketing team, including instructor & content marketing, sports marketing, music marketing, & entertainment marketing.
- Oversee the strategy & development of innovative marketing programs that drive growth & brand affinity & advocacy.
- Collaborate with leaders across multiple teams (Product, Creative, Communications, Insights, Music, Apparel, International)
- Develop strategy for how the companys global marketing & communications team engages with partners.
- Identify & structure strategic marketing partnerships that elevate the brand & expand our audience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated success leading large-scale global marketing programs for world-class brands
- Successful track record of negotiating & managing strategic partnerships
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape & highly in tune with current events & trends
- Excellent communicator & compelling storyteller. Experience presenting to senior leaders.
- Proven ability to manage & lead teams toward common goals. Highly collaborative, a great listener, & able to work across regions & geographies with peers & executive teams to drive action & results.
- Global mindset; experience working across multiple geographies a plus
- Ability to operate at both a strategic & executional level; ideate & directly execute
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn & grow & team player.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.