Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms & how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l'Occitane, Kering, L'Oral, & more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth & raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich & expanding throughout North America & Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision & culture!
We have 60 passionate & talented engineers from in our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software on the market.
Contentsquare's Labs is a team of 8 people whose goal is to automate UX analysis by switching Contentsquare's product from descriptive analytics to automatic diagnostic & predictive solutions.
Team members have the opportunity to :
- Work on top of a unique dataset of user interactions collected from the most visited websites & apps worldwide (several billions of events per day).
- Contribute to build a unique & smart product for our customers by solving complex technical problems using various Data Science algorithms.
- Bring projects from initial exploration to production by working with various people : Researchers, Data engineers, Front-end Engineers, Data analysts, Product Managers
As a Senior Data Scientist you will:
- Design, implement & evaluate new techniques & models to solve our unique set of problems
- Lead large scale data science projects
- Mentor other data scientists
- Work closely with core development teams to deploy models & technical solutions seamlessly into our production system
- Build new tools to improve our data science pipeline from exploration to production
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning or related fields
- Excellent programming skills in at least one of the following: Python, Scala, C/C++, Java, Go
- Ability to quickly translate ideas into prototype
- Have already developed & deployed ML algorithms at large scale
- Excellent background in Math & Statistics
- Experience with large-scale distributed programming paradigms (Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow...)
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have some interest in functional programming
- Track of record in ML (publications, conferences, blog articles, open source contributions...)
- Experience adapting models to best use modern parallel environments (distributed systems, multicore SMP, GPU ...)
- Prior experience on building tools, protocols & guideline to externalize data labeling