JOIN OUR WINNING TEAMAPPLY TODAY!!!!
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
We are looking for Part-Time Seasonal Customer Support Agents to become part of our team to support our users on Sportsbook & Casino products for Major Sporting Events across the globe.
As a player on the FanDuel Group Customer Support team, you will:
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat, & phone support to rapidly resolve issues & inquiries, exceed expectations, & deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best customer experience possible
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, & resolve issues
- Help share user insights & trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, & operations
- Monitor for critical site issues & escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base.
- Licensure: Must be 21+ to apply for required licensing as mandated by various state racing & casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
- A desire to keep our customers engaged & satisfied with excellent communication skills
- A quick & creative problem-solving mind
- Ability to learn & adapt to change in a rapidly developing industry
- Experience collaborating with colleagues across the nation
- Empathy, curiosity, humility, consummate professionalism & reliability
- Enthusiasm for varied responsibilities
- Wide variety of shifts available, flexibility is essential. Weekends are mandatory
- Fast-paced customer support experience essential
Major Bonus Points:
- A love & deep knowledge of sports is a plus
- Being a current New Jersey Casino Gaming License holder is a plus but not essential (if unlicensed, successful candidates will be licensed)
- Experience & proficiency with help desk software (ZenDesk, Oracle, etc.)
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Multi-task abilities with a focus on quality of work
- Superior interpersonal skills & emotional intelligence
- Experience & proficiency with payment processors (Global Pay, PayPal, Pay Near Me, etc.)
Hard work comes with perks:
- A casual, spirited, & challenging work environment
- Team nights out & social events
- A chance to have a voice in the company & influence change for a highly passionate user base
If you're driven, competitive, & like to win, why not work at FanDuel Sportsbook? Apply today.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.