Bonobos is seeking an energetic & resourceful IT CX Support Specialist to provide superior service & support to internal business customers.
As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our in-store & online experiences.
As an IT CX Support Specialist, you will be at the front lines of this process by making sure our employees have the hardware & software tools that they need to do their jobs seamlessly. Reporting to our IT Manager, you will be the main resource for IT help desk needs company-wide & the deployment of software & hardware tools to staff - with a primary focus on the 60+ Guideshop locations across the USA & our internal customer service team (Ninjas).
What youll do...
- Lead the day-to-day technical support (level 1) to Ninja & Guideshop end users including, but not limited to resolving hardware, software, printer, phone & connectivity issues, providing access to various systems, replacing defective equipment, password resets, etc. Provide end-user support to HQ staff as needed
- Partner with System Administrator to test & deploy new technology & processes to Guideshops & serve as liaison between Wal-Mart InfoSec & CX Operations / Guideshop teams
- Manage the configuration & deployment of MDM profiles, POS devices & computer hardware for Guideshops, as well as keeping track of inventory
- Handle all on-boarding for new hires & off-boarding of Ninja & Guideshop employees per PCI/SOX compliance
- Handle the creation of accounts, company keycards & computer setups for new Ninja/Guideshop hires & work with building management to create & replace badges
- Handle the deployment & support of applications & tools (Office, Adobe, etc)
- Setup Audio & Video for company Town Call meetings & major events
- Provide basic support of conference room A/V systems & video conferencing tool before escalation
- Play a minor role in level 1 tasks within major projects
- Contribute to on-call rotation as necessary (evening & weekend work may be occasionally required)
- Possess a bachelors degree in information technology, computer science or a related field ORequivalent experience
- Possess certifications in ACMT, MCSA, MCSE or MCP
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years experience within the Information Technology field
- Possess technical prowess with a variety of hardware
- Thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a good working knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Mac OS, Microsoft Office & SharePoint/One Drive
- Are able to repair basic hardware (Dell & Apple hard drives, memory, keyboard, etc.)
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills & documentation capabilities
- Are knowledgeable with Google Suite Enterprise & Admin Console
- Able to administer & manage Slack communication tool & JAMF
- Can support Zoom video conferencing & troubleshoot issues with Cisco codec
- Are able to lift up to 40 pounds & perform minor facilities functions (such as moving furniture, desks, etc.)
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Are an effective communicator (both verbal & written) & work well cross-functionally
- Have a customer-focused mindset & ability to multi-task
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Are an apparel company that wholeheartedly embraces & is built on technology
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome co-workers that feel & operate like a championship team
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan...Can you say Shake Shack?
- Are excited to hear from you