Peloton is looking for a talented Data Scientist to work with our Music team to develop & manage our music data hygiene. You will be responsible for assembling reporting solutions that convey complex data analysis in easy-to-understand & engaging ways. Additionally, you will be tasked with understanding music usage across both our instructors & members, & using this data to draw actionable conclusions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop our Music data knowledge & grow the power of Music in our business & for our customers
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to incorporate content, fitness, & music data
- Work with third party music partners to improve music discovery & music metadata
- Ensure the integrity of our music reporting
- Coordinate with engineering teams to design data standards
- Review music usage data to identify user trends & draw actionable conclusions
- 3+ years of experience in data science, analytics, statistics, or engineering
- Experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Birt
- Solid intuition & strong passion for detailed data analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, & deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant experience in business or media analytics, and/or business intelligence a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.