We are changing how health insurance works. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent & human. We need your help to do so. We brought together leaders from top technology, service & healthcare companies to work side by side to disrupt health insurance. The result? Better people, better ideas, & better healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for a People Operations Analyst that can bring strong analytic skills & excellent customer service on our People Operations team. You should be gritty & relentless as you seek the truth through data & technology with a people first mentality.
You thrive in a frequently changing work environment where flexibility is vital to your success. You have a love of learning & are a sponge for new information. You get things done & can explain complex ideas in a simple straightforward way. This role reports to the Senior Manager of People Operations.
- Support all Oscar HR inquiries in the areas of HCM, Compensation, Talent, Benefits, Learning, Performance, Time & Attendance & more
- Support day-to-day People team & Workday inquiries from the business & troubleshoot issues with appropriate SME
- Participate in testing new configurations, enhancements, & releases in Workday
- Own system onboarding for new hires
- Develop & maintain training materials & participate in change management efforts including training & educating the business on Workday & People team processes & systems
- Collaborate closely with People team on process improvements & all system related issues
- Manage & deliver reports & reporting requests
- Drive HR process optimization & standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility & appropriate localization
- Coordinate overall People Operations meetings, agendas & minutes
- A bachelors degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- HR Operations/HRIS (Workday specific) experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with a strong customer first mentality
- Self-motivated, delivers with excellence while requiring little direct management & oversight
- Clear attention to detail & proven to have high levels of accuracy
- The utmost discretion & tact in handling highly confidential & sensitive information
- Highly flexible, adaptive, with a problem solving orientation
- Capacity to work with a variety of work-styles & personalities
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps & manage to deadlines
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.