At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, & rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, & Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, & Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to lead the expansion Dominos platform in the NYC Metro Region. The ideal candidate brings a successful track-record of selling complex enterprise software into net-new F500 accounts, & the ability to build lasting relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, across the c-suite, technical leadership, & 'Line of Business'.
- First & foremost, we need someone who can sell complex enterprise software with an emphasis on hunting new large enterprise logos & navigating a nuanced sales motion
- Build & lead the Domino relationship with prospective customers within large enterprise accounts, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition & expansions
- Own deal cycles from prospect & demo to close through navigating (and building consensus across) a wide range of customer stakeholders & leveraging internal resources.
- Identify new companies, use cases, & prospects through primary & secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering & marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
- Play a hands-on role in the evolution & maturation of our sales playbook
- 8+ years of full-cycle sales experience which includes selling a complex technical solution (ideally software platform) into large enterprise accounts; track record of meeting / exceeding sales quotas a must
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product & sales development teams to identify & prospect into key target accounts
- Well-versed in MEDDIC & value-oriented sales methodology; highly comfortable influencing & building consensus across a wide range of executive-level stakeholders & leveraging strategic partners as necessary.
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to develop & and execute long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a lean startup environment that moves & adapts quickly; comfortable in a direct & transparent culture; you care about making an impact & contributing to a team, not about being right or wrong. Youre motivated by results, not by ego.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, & equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you & your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off & paid parental leave
- Open environment with access to company leaders & tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Pre-tax commuter benefits; essential work from home expenses covered