Seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families!
Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community!Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community! We are a brand-new community north of Renton, WA with a culturally enriching environment
We are located at:13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, & hosted speakers
- Driving residents to outings & events
- Create new & innovative enrichment programs & activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Participating in painting & pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies & so much more!
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps & other electronic devices
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Active driver license with no type A & no more than two type B violations.
- Good navigational skills
- You must be able to pass a background check & physical abilities test
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information