Mode is conducting all interviewing & onboarding for new team members virtually due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in between is now using Mode to collaborate & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
Mode's Product Managers help define the product vision & execute the roadmap. You are responsible for ensuring we deliver high-quality products on-time. You understand the larger business goals & craft a product strategy that enables them. You understand how to create products that are flexible enough for power users & simple enough for others.
What you'll do
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, & iteration
- Conduct user & market research & identify features to improve the product
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to effectively bring new features to market
- Define & monitor feature metrics, using data to recommend improvements
What we look for
- Product management experience with user-facing web applications
- Careful & flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs & the user experience
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Experience working on data or analytics products
- Familiarity with common analytics tools: SQL, Python, Excel, etc.
- Experience working on Enterprise B2B products
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work scheduleswe trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Snacks & in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.