We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
As Senior Product Designer Manager, you will work closely with the broader Product & Engineering teams to bring consistent, delightful, end-to-end experiences to the Splash product. You will also be a strong advocate for design thinking, & will bring your knowledge & practices to the greater Splash organization in order to help ensure quality across the Splash product suite.
At Splash, our mission is to build a tool that democratizes design one that creates a seamless experience for event marketers, designers, & on-site coordinators; anyone that has a role in bringing an event to life.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience & work with others to iterate towards that vision
- Work with cross-functional teams. You'll partner closely with engineering & product to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts & knowing when to apply attention to detail, & when to make low-fi sketches & prototypes.
- Structure thoughts & provide guidance to larger groups - especially when communicating your work.
- Be autonomous, yet collaborative. You'll take full ownership of your work & you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way. On the flipside, you also value design team collaboration & never do your work in a vacuum.
- Actively participate in design critiques to give & receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Be an advocate for design thinking through facilitating whiteboarding sessions, design studios & design sprints.
- Think long- & short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision.
- Mentor Junior Designers - setting up two-way-feedback sessions & assisting in the setting of actionable & measurable goals.
- You're a strong thought partner & are able to clearly articulate priorities across the team to drive alignment & push the product & design systems forward.
- You have a user-focused design mentality & are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback & insight
- You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy & vision
- You understand how data & research inform your design craft
- You care as much about the user-interface as you do the experience
- You are excited to help build a design culture at Splash
- 8+ years of experience
- BONUS points if you have knowledge of HTML, CSS, & JS.
*Please include a link to your portfolio when applying - thank you!*
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.