Common purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFATM World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Sr. Associate of Commercialization will be a member of Visa's NA Go-To-Market & Solutions team, which is responsible for bringing best in class product solutions to market that support Visa's clients & market needs. The Sr. Associate will assist with go-to-market & commercialization of Visa's Digital & Risk Product solutions in partnership with clients, industry leading brands & technology platform providers. He/she will assist with developing localized product & go-to-market strategies. The position is based in either Foster City or San Francisco, California, & reports into the head of NA Product Commercialization.
- Assist with defining market requirements & developing localized view of products for NA
- Develop client segmentation / targeting criteria & considerations
- Assist with developing pilot framework & strategy, launch communications plan & execution framework
- Orchestrate cross-functional coordination to execute pilots & formal product launches
- Assist with developing & disseminating materials to educate internal & external stakeholders on new product offerings
- Partner with the client solutions team for new products, pilot product introduction, exploration & interest
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience preferred.
- Product development, deployment or management consulting equivalent experience (2+ years)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional setting & communicate effectively with different teams at Visa
- A positive attitude & a team player
- Must be highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Strong judgment skills; ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically & execute tactically
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & Power-Point)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & pivot tables is a must
- Experience using MicroStrategy reporting a big plus
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
May be needed to take phone calls with teams in various time zones as needed
Less than 15% travel required
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.