ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Operations Manager to focus on our facility credentialing product. You will take ownership of this product & develop a holistic approach to the processes & services involved in the work. Working with product & client success teams, you will identify & document the gap between client need/expectation & product delivery while developing strategies for stopgap solutions & long-term plans to streamline & scale facility credentialing.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Ownership of Facilities Credentialing:
- Serve as the go-to person in the organization for understanding, driving, & ideating on facilities related topics
- Become a knowledge source to collaborate with other teams & see future visions
- Surface issues to necessary parties in order to find solutions & keep teams informed
- Maintain insight into team capacity & plan for management of forecasted workload
- Manage the day-to-day processes of the facilities workflow:
- Plan for the team that will be necessary to complete client work as it increases.
- Implement new systems as our service offering grows.
- Work with our Product & Engineering teams to constantly improve & scale the facilities credentialing product:
- Work to improve & scale the facilities credentialing product.
- Create a process that leads to seamless facility credentialing across clients & facility types
- Effective cross-team communication; serve as the face & voice of facility credentialing both within CredSimple and, when necessary, to our clients:
- Work closely with the Client Success team to ensure client concerns are incorporated into the facilities product. Update client success managers & support on changes & updates to the facilities process & platform
- Create systems & processes that are easily understood by clients & facilities
- Reduce the number of support requests via zendesk & client escalations.
- Work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to bring knowledge of the facilities product & process, as well as client needs & pain-points into future product development
- Be a supportive resource to product & engineering teams for R&D & productization of facilities
- Attend and/or facilitate meetings with P&E to promote product dialogue
- Work closely with Sales to lend oversight into facility contractual development, including SLAs & SOWs that deviate from our standard offering:
- Own Facilities Credentialing development
- Initiate & manage the process for figuring out the next generation of facilities credentialing
- Multi-Tasking - Youre able to handle multiple competing priorities, getting into the weeds when you need to & providing vision when its needed.
- Problem Solving - No problem is too large for you to tackle. You figure out solutions that others missed & dont give up when your first idea doesnt work out.
- Ownership - You are seen as the owner of your domain by the company & our clients. If someone has a question, youre the first person they go to.
- Time-management - Youre able to work independently & accomplish goals without heavy management. You help other people working on Facilities meet their goals as well.
- Efficiency - You drive for the most efficient process you can get to, even if its not the shiniest or the best it will become.
- Advocacy - You advocate for yourself & your domain even if its not always the top priority for everyone else.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an operations, strategy, or other role focused on creating & improving processes; experience with healthcare preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving & decision-making abilities, & strength in creative & innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Excel, Sheets, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility & adaptability are key
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.