Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
As the Demand Account Executive you will be responsible for a defined set of independent agencies & brands. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic & long term partnerships.
- You will spend time meeting with agencies & brand direct clients, evangelizing Foursquare & location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications & ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, & Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketers goals.
- You will take complex, & at times technical, sets of capabilities & translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal & external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Tracks all activity in Salesforce & manages/closes opportunities in a timely fashion.
- 4+ years of experience with digital advertising across sales , account management, or at an agency
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, & analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating & closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think & plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.