Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonights dinner, next summers vacation, or a dream house down the road.As a Measurement & Insights Partner for France, Southern Europe, & Benelux, you will help a variety of Advertisers to understand user behaviors on Pinterest & measure the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. Youll design & execute empirical research that will include both analyses for individual clients & to inform the industry as a whole. Your work will also influence Pinterests internal measurement product & ad product roadmap.If this sounds like fun, wed love to hear from you!
What Youll Do:
- Conduct in-depth standard & custom research studies for Pinterests partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal & external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Pinterest
- Uncover insights to inform planning & execution that are inclusive of several types of data sources including internal behavioral data, qualitative & quantitative studies, & syndicated research
- Communicate complex results back to non-technical client audience & influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver data-driven recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement & insights
What Were Looking For:
- 4 - 8 years of digital ads measurement and/or insights experience
- Familiar with ads measurement & insights landscape & methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets & multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams & other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Experience with SQL highly preferred