Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
FuboTV is in search of a passionate & driven Product Designer. Youll be working closely with other designers, product managers & engineers to provide solutions that effectively balance both business & user needs.
We value designers who think critically & communicate clearly, have a strong point of view but are open to the viewpoints of others. Ones that are passionate & curious enough to learn why things work the way they do & how they all connect, as well as have an insatiable hunger to continuously develop new skills & grow.
- Contribute to the full product design cycle - through collaboration with designers, product managers, engineers & marketers in defining & proposing solutions - 30%
- Help various testing efforts (multivariate, usability, etc.) as well as synthesize research findings - 10%
- Design flows, wires, comps & prototypes from low to high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in quality & excellence with each iteration - 30%
- Analyze & interpret user behavior & conceptual ideas to evolve them into user journeys, intuitive interfaces & practical solutions - 20%
- Communicate the rationale behind your proposed solutions to stakeholders - 10%
- At least 3+ years of design experience in a consumer-focused tech company
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices
- Proficient in design & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision/Framer/Principle, etc
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to identify the essence of user pain points & design problems, & can translate them into practical design solutions
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize that the most important goal is to quickly understand & solve around whats best for our customers & the company
- A portfolio that highlights your process of defining & providing solutions for complex design problems
- Experience working across various device platforms (Web, Mobile, OTT)
- Experience writing testing plans & conducting user interviews/usability tests
- Experience with UX writing & microcopy
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode)
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, illustration or photography
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Robust benefit package including stock options; health, dental & vision coverage sponsored up to 100%; 401k; life Insurance; & commuter benefits
- Free fuboTV account for live sports & TV on all your devices
- Discounted gym memberships
- Company-wide & team based events
- Centrally located headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.