Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Accounting/Finance Team. The person in this role must be a highly organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver & relationship builder, with a can-do attitude & a strong desire to learn & grow. This position is full-time, based in Pelotons New York City headquarters.
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail
- Coordinate internal & external meetings for multiple executives & their teams & prepare daily & weekly schedule briefs
- Communicate with internal team members & external partners on behalf of the executives
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, ordering catering, organizing agendas, preparing materials, & ensuring the availability of attendees
- Coordinate both domestic & international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules & well-articulated itineraries
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, & purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation & on-demand expense reports
- Anticipate & address communication & efficiency issues before they become problems
- General office duties as needed
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the finance industry is preferred, but not required
- Highly organized & thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Googles G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS Preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offeringsanytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.