Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools & services through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. And the people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors & colleagues alike.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Event Managerwith a "can-do" attitude to assist in the planning, production & execution of Enterprise customer events. Youwill be tasked with researching & securing venues, planning & managing our events' calendar, negotiating quotes & agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes & budgets, networking, & delivering on event brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, & vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing customer & employee relations, & improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy & brand personality.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, & excellent time-management.
- Manage all aspects of event production, inclusive of planning, budgeting, execution & post-event reconciliation
- Work closely with sales & marketing leads to secure the right mix of events based on business goals, priorities & expected impact
- Source vendor options, develop RFPs, evaluate bids, negotiate & execute contracts
- Maintain continuous communication with key internal stakeholders for cross-functional alignment
- Monitor & measure the success of all event programs & evaluate results against KPIs
- Create post event reports to measure event effectiveness & identify areas for improvement
- Update event budgets, track spending, & process payments
- Streamline event processes & operations by using tools to reduce costs & improve efficiencies
- 7+ years experience in event and/or trade show production; with international experience preferred
- Proven success in executing large scale events & budgets with a focus on measurement of ROI
- Experience managing & executing events with & without agency support
- Strong program management, organizational & communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of technical & logistical aspects of live production
- Ability to multitask, & work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Excellent flexibility & collaborative work style
- Occasional extended hours & weekend work necessary
- Domestic & international travel is required
- Foreign language would be a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V