Peloton Hardware Engineering team is looking for Electrical Engineers with expertise in the design & productization of systems for fitness products. In this position you will be part of the team that will work on developing solutions which involve Hardware use cases for all Peloton products.
NECESSARY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / ATTRIBUTES
- Provide technical support in design & validation of electronic components, modules & systems to evaluate functionality & performance.
- Fully engaged in test plan for design validation & product test requirement such as test coverage & criteria
- Develop & test prototypes to support technical feasibility with supplier.
- Participate design documentations & engineering specifications according to company standards with design team
- Works closely with software engineering & component suppliers to enable bring up & perform root cause analysis of design issues.
- Domestic & international travel for manufacture trial build. Contribute IQC/OQC/EOL fault analyze in NPI stage as well as consultant of EE related issue after MP.
- Manage ODM/JDM & supplier to achieve high standard design principle with daily design review, issue tracking, verification approval.
- 6+ years Hardware design experience of consumer electronics.
- Familiar with sensor design & KPI for fitness product such as load cell, g/G/M sensor, TOF sensor, hall sensor, optical sensoretc.
- Familiar with lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generators, Frequency counter, Power supply & meteretc
- Good English verbal & written skills.
- Master's degree in EE engineering, Physics or Computer science.
- MCU and/or BLE SoC firmware development
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.