TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars & less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.We do this by partnering with physicians to create clinical trial sites within their private practice & provide everything they need to conduct research free of charge, including the technology, equipment, & staffing. In short, we do all the hard work in order to make it easy for physicians to experience the benefits of conducting clinical research & providing patients with access to potentially transformative therapies.
About the position
TrialSpark is looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing Network Expansion team. There is a shortage of physicians working on clinical trials which often leads to difficulty with patient recruitment & elongated timelines of trial completion. Our growing physician network, consisting of a multitude of specialties, is vital to the mission of bringing treatments to patients faster & more efficiently.
As a Sales Development Representative, your main responsibility will be to assist in growing our physician partnerships for our trial site network. Your focus will be primarily on finding new prospects, conducting cold-outreach to physicians in relevant specialties & scheduling meetings for our Account Executives while gaining necessary skills to do the full-stack process.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting & identifying leads
- Conducting cold-outreach via phone & email to your prospect list
- Assess & strategize new tactics to reach qualified leads
- Arrange qualified meetings for Account Executive to attend & close
- Maintain an organized pipeline & activity records using Salesforce.com
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
Youd be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have 1+ years of cold-calling experience (healthcare sales is a plus!)
- Have a Bachelors degree
- Are passionate about startups & entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch & can operate effectively in fast moving environments.
- Are an effective communicator & thrive in customer-facing roles.
- Are detail-oriented & thorough. You are used to double- & triple-checking your work.
- Are organized, persistent & empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks & arent afraid to track down people you need to help solve problems.
- Are passionate about providing great experiences & quantifying your results.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.