As a Senior Digital analyst in the Marketing Analytics Growth team, you will join a cross-functional team which acts as a key consultant for the International part of HelloFresh business. Your main focus will be the analysis of our digital channel performance. Therefore you will interact with stakeholders from the Paid Marketing team, & will be the lead contact person for them with regards to data, reporting & analytics related questions. Your experience with digital analytics & related technologies, together with your communication & organizational skills will have a big impact on the companys performance.
About the job
- As part of our Berlin-based international Growth Analytics team, you will be providing detailed insights into our business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from Growth & marketing & translate their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining marketing & technical understanding
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, reporting & visualisation, forecasting, streamlining analysis processes & setting up & maintaining the reporting & Growth data analytics landscape
- You will be utilising various databases & querying/programming languages to access, manipulate & present the data needed
- You will discuss the results of your work to stakeholders of all seniority
- You will not only take responsibility of own projects, but also be a team player to collaborate & share knowledge with other analysts
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing/ Digital Analytics/ Business Intelligence
- 2+ years of experience in marketing related domains (special focus on Customer Journey, Funnel & ROI analysis)
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- You are very experienced with Digital Marketing related data & technologies such as tag management & tracking, Marketing Attribution (e.g. Media Mix Modeling), AB testing & campaign analytics,
- You are an experienced SQL coder, you have experience with Python (in particular Pandas). You are keen on learning more on the technical side.
- You enjoy searching for the best ways the visualize data & have ideally experience with tools like Tableau
- Knowledge of (Google) Cloud Platforms are a plus.
- Analytical & critical thinking combined with good presentation & communication skills.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training & development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.