About the Role
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our corporate partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools & effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs & communicate pain points & feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass & the fitness industry, develop client management skills & cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills & impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners & foster long-lasting relationships.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with top corporate partners by helping them grow their employee engagement on ClassPass
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some youll interact with every day!)
- Assist with resolving transactional issues & completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners
- Assist with onboarding of new business
- Leverage negotiation & persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.