dv01 is the worlds first end-to-end data management, reporting & analytics platform offering loan level transparency & insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors & safer for the world. In a nutshell, were doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders & capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, & analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper & SoFi & multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting & analytics on $105 billions of online lending & mortgage loans & $35 billions of securitization coverage.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2018 Year in Review page here:https://dv01.co/2018yearinreview/.If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Support & foster a quality-first, and agile culture focused on shipping
- Drive consistent team execution while overseeing/improving the product engineering process
- Build, coach & develop a team of experienced engineers by developing their careers & skills
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to dive in to technical/project details to ensure alignment across engineering, product & the business
- Learning & understand all aspects of our product-lines and develop a deep appreciation for our loan data
- Drive technical design, architecture, and implementation of new features on both the frontend (React + Redux) & backend (Scala + Play). Be well respected by engineers due to your curiosity, knowledge, & experience
- Drive strong partnerships between engineering teams & product/project manager & designers
- Partner with product management & stakeholders to define the roadmaps, plan & report on technical projects that cut across the entire organization
- In partnership with infrastructure, drive & mature release management, scaled agile, consistent metrics and efficient processes
- In addition to living our values you are: humble & an exceptional communicator with a high degree of ownership / autonomy
- Capable engineer with 5+ years of full-stack development experience on both frontend & backend
- Extensive architecture experience with React/Angular and Java/Scala/C#, leading the buildout & deployment of products in close partnership with product in an agile manner
- 2+ years of experience leading/mentoring a fullstack agile development team
- Undergrad or masters in Computer Science
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Typescript/GraphQL
- Familiarity with finance
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like Spark, R or Pandas
Benefits & perks:
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- $1k annual professional development stipend
- $130 Monthly Commuter Budget
- Daily lunch & dinner allowance via Seamless
- Free premium Equinox or Classpass membership
- Unlimited PTO & remote days
- Free snacks & beverages
- Company outings (Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, Team Yoga, Book Club, etc.)
- Casual, collaborative culture
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants & employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.