Were seeking an extraordinary person to closely partner with our Engineering + Product leaders to engage & develop our talent & contribute to building the HRBP team in New York. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who is proficient at collecting, analyzing & transforming people's data into positive solutions, & is committed to creating transparent structures & processes, we want to meet you.
What youll do:
- Serve as a trusted strategic thought partner for business leaders & the first point of contact for employees
- Experience coaching & advising leaders & managers through challenges such as building & reorganizing team structures, managing through change, scaling, creating engagement initiatives & generally working in a rapidly changing/growing environment
- Deliver & lead HR team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, recognition, compensation, talent management, & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion within your dedicated client groups
- Proactively assess team & employee development needs, make recommendations, & implement appropriate solutions
- Use data & people metrics to provide insights that help drive team structure development, career progression, retention, & engagement
- Manage & resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner closely with other centers of excellence including Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I), Recruiting, Finance & Legal to deliver best in class support to your dedicated client groups as well as streamline processes for efficiency
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, & decision making skills
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, & culture
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation & conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law & regulation
- Familiar with various HR systems
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.