Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with passionate & resourceful team members who are in it together.
As part of our recent growth, were looking to hire an Sr. HRIS Analyst as part of our HRIS team. This role will be an integral member of the HRIS team, helping to build & configure our HR systems to function effectively & recommending process improvements. Youll work closely with the broader People, Compensation, Recruiting, Finance, IT teams with the functional & technical skills to roll out sustainable solutions.
- Build, gather, test requirements for multiple modules within Workday including Compensation, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, HCM, Payroll
- Lead end-to-end configuration, testing, deployment for one or more recurring programs (Benefits Open Enrollment, Annual Compensation Review, Mid-Year Compensation Cycle)
- Configure & build Workday Reports, Dashboards, Calculated Fields, Security, & Business Processes, EIBs, Reports as a Service
- Research, analyze & prioritize spring backlog items for self project management
- Design scalable & efficient processes that supports our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience
- Proactively prototype functionality from bi-annual Workday releases, & leverage unused functionality to automate, streamline, meet business needs, & address areas for improvement
- Provide functional support for end-users helping troubleshoot & resolve system issues
- Provide training, demonstrations & documentation to business stakeholders
- Manage Tier-2 support HRIS Ticketing requests
- Maintain documentation of configuration, requirements, testing
- Partner with the customers to develop test strategy, test scenarios/scripts, as well as execute systems/E2E testing in preparation for user acceptance testing
You should have:
- Minimum 4 years of configuration experience with the Workday Product Suite, with expertise in at least three of the following product areas: Core HCM (required), Benefits (required), Advanced Compensation (required), Time Tracking, Absence, Payroll
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or Human Resources
- Experience leading annual programs with complex configuration independently
- Strong problem solver, critical thinker, quick learner
- Project management & cross-functional team collaboration experience
- Comfortable delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented team player with ability to work independently & manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal, analytical, & collaboration skills
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced level Excel skills; Vlookup, advanced formulas
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy & enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make it easy & accessible for everyone. Were shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology & exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, were experiencing record growth & are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions & people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, & the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.