Phreesia is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing team!
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be a key member of a growing Business Systems Team to help our team build out a best-in-class Salesforce implementation. You will get to work on the latest & greatest features of Salesforce including CPQ, High Velocity Sales, Lightning Web Components, & more.The team is rapidly expanding to support our business & will be have a very good mix of new project builds & improvements to the current design.
This will be a hands-on role to work with Project Managers & Admins to design, develop, & implement solutions across the Salesforce Platform.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with project managers & business partners to determine CRM roadmap & requirements
- Configure & customize the Salesforce Platform including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community C.P.Q., High Velocity Sales, Lightning Dialer, & more
- Develop customized solutions to extend Salesforce with Approval Processes, Process Builders, Flows, Apex, & Lightning Web Components
- Troubleshooting & resolution of production issues in coordination with the Salesforce Administrators
- Follow & help implement operational procedures for development, testing, & release management within Salesforce
- Guide the Salesforce administrators, project managers, & key business partners in Salesforce best practices & providing documentation for user training & troubleshooting
- Maintain organization security including Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, etc.
- Support over 150k Community Users with our customer support portal, advocacy community, & learning management system.
- Build out scalable solutions that can be maintained in a no/low-code environment by administrators using Custom Settings / Tools
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases & bring ideas to the table for org improvement
What You'll Bring:
- Active Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 5+ years of experience in a Salesforce Developer role
- Trailhead Ranger Status
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous work experience with application & software development.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms, preferred CPQ & Einstein experience
- Experience developing Process Builders, Flows, & other Clicks-not-Code Processes
- Proficient in Apex, SOQL, & Lightning Web Components
- Experience with Integrations including Installed Packages, OAuth, & REST APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, & ETL tools
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, & team-based environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with one or more of the following tools:
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Einstein
- Salesforce Service Cloud Milestone / Entitlements
- Build Process Tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Force.com CLI, etc.
- Certifications: App Builder, Platform Developer II, others.
- Org Migration / Merger Experience
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401k (USA) or RRSP (Canada) plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- Home office set up
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.