Vimeo is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support executives on our leadership team, as well as manage key projects in the organization. The ideal candidate has experience working in fast-paced environments, has the ability to manage complex projects, & thrives on helping leaders do more & be more effective. Executive Assistants at Vimeo are intuitive & resourceful, & are fueled by organizational excellence & a love of perfecting the smallest detail. If you are an exceptional problem solver & have a knack for building relationships quickly, this may be the role for you.
What youll do:
- Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives & the organization
- Assume full ownership & maintenance of the exec & org calendars; scheduling, confirming, & coordinating meeting space & ensuring all the relevant attendees are present
- Understand key functions & projects in the department. Provide monitoring & follow-through support on action items in progress
- Support project coordination including large-scale meetings, calendaring, & logistics for the leadership team
- Manage, organize, & safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion & ethical standards
- Partner with other internal Executive Assistants to ensure smooth day-to-day communication & organization
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to multiple executives
- 2+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of multiple executives
- 2+ years of calendar management & expense report management for multiple executives
- High proficiency with Google Suite & MS Office
- Expert at balancing competing priorities, with the ability to anticipate needs & stay one step ahead
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills & exceptional follow-through
- Thoughtful about problem-solving & demonstrates mature judgment in difficult or complex situations
- Trustworthy & treats all company matters with discretion
- Comfortable with change & being a great teammate
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.