About the Role
The Digital Health, Directed Spend Senior Manager will lead both omnichannel & digitally-focused workstreams within the Directed Spend initiative. In this role, you will manage the rapidly growing Directed Spend program, establish processes for various workstreams, including strategic planning, forecasting, project management, & stakeholder communication, & lead multiple associates across these facets.
This role will manage & accelerate a hugely successful program that was introduced to the enterprise in 2019. As Senior Manager, you will own this new project & be responsible for its processes, key partners, & total success.
About the Job
- Communicate with key stakeholders, including payment processors, sales teams, & payers to generate awareness of the program, acquire new clients, & establish strong relationships with integral partners across external & internal departments
- Manage time-sensitive projects across various workstreams & serve as key point of contact for quickly deciding effective paths forward, establishing effective working groups, & providing project updates
- Collaborate with supply chain team & external partners to forecast inventory for various benefit programs & work with corresponding key suppliers to plan for inventory fluctuation
- Serve as key enterprise partner for external sales team & work to develop client pitches, new program benefit design, & program implementation/management
- Develop effective & comprehensive program reporting & share with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Analyze inventory positioning & determine creative solutions to fulfill inventory & meet promised arrived by date while working to manage sales volume
- Work closely with Customer Care team to train associates on customer-facing processes, troubleshoot difficult customer situations, & address negative trends & concerns
- Prioritize omnichannel approach to initiatives by forming strong relationships with Stores counterparts & serving as omnichannel champion
- Act as the business stakeholder for the programs technology roadmap, including working directly with product & engineering teams across the enterprise
- Manage, mentor, & inspire a team of multiple direct reports
- BA/BS degree in business, healthcare, or related field
- 5-6 years of proven experience in healthcare, project management, payments technology or payer relations
- Experience building scalable processes & implementing within large organizations
- Strong interest in healthcare & ability to understand intricacies of healthcare systems
- Excellent communicator who can work cross-functionally with external partners, new internal stakeholders, & leadership teams to convey complex strategies & gain alignment on initiatives
- Creative thinker who can take initiative & establish project timelines with points of execution
- Proven ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with competing priority & work independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance & high attention to detail
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. Youll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness & transparency. With the energy of a startup & the scale of the Fortune One, its the ultimate innovators playground. Are you hungry to own your career & catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Travel as needed. Immigration sponsorship will not be available for this position at this time.