Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, & recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization & cross-functionally, helping to drive performance & meet organizational goals & objectives.
Were looking for a digital producer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience coordinating, supervising & planning projects involving the creation of online content for mailchimp.com & other digital properties. They will not only work with marketing operations on internal digital processes for marketing, they will collaborate with multiple project teams across departments to oversee the design, development & tracking of a range of digital campaigns.
What you'll do here:
- Provide day-to-day project management for digital projects & initiatives with multiple design & development teams & stakeholders
- Build & maintain production workflows in our CMS including QA, page building, & maintenance
- Facilitate communication between creative/content teams, product marketing, social, & development teams for mailchimp.com & other digital properties
- Provide strategic guidance & recommendations to meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Establish, enforce, & track a detailed digital production process
- Participate in digital project planning to help teams build project briefs, identify objectives, deliverables, & work efforts, & to assist with establishing priorities & schedule constraints
- Schedule & facilitate meetings needed for digital projects planning & execution
- Translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders
- Manage & work with third parties as needed to execute on mailchimp.com projects
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Ability to manage & contribute to multiple project efforts at the same time required
- Experience synthesizing site strategy for large websites with legacy content
- Expertise with headless CMS environments (contentful) or equivalent CMS system
- 5+ years of professional experience with web design/management including familiarity with content management solutions required
- Web design experience within an enterprise environment/large organization required.
- SEO Knowledge required
- Experience with enterprise level site localization
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate requests, prioritize requirements, & align efforts across multiple departments & teams in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organization, problem solving, follow-through, & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated use of project management techniques & tools to scope, prioritize, & coordinate projects
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Proficiency with ticket tracking & project management tools (workfront, jira, trello, etc.)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19