Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
This is a long-term internship (M-F 15-20 hours/week) until December 2019 within the Sales Operations team. You will be a vital part of the static inventory team working cross-functionally with Revenue & with Operations.
What you will accomplish:
- Proactively work with Inventory Managers & our Sales team to evaluate inventory availability & other related requests
- Work closely with Inventory Managers to provide timely, accurate, & comprehensive written & oral communication space reservation confirmations to our Sales team
- Learn about Department of Transportation & Business Improvement Districts guidelines for banner creatives
- Put together permit packages to submit to the Department of Transportation
- Issue contracts for the Banner Division
What we are looking for:
- Advertising and/or Media experience or interest is a huge plus
- Attention to detail & ability to prioritize tasks, with the ability to work on deadlines
- Well organized & detail oriented with superior ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in communicating with co-workers, including excellent customer service skills & the ability to perform administrative responsibilities & work within a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MAC OSX, Illustrator
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.