Magnet Media is looking for a Growth Marketer. If you are an expert in all things customer acquisition, we'd like to connect with you for an immediate opportunity. Were looking for a performance marketer to be an integral part of the team in building a wellness product. You will be spearheading our social media campaigns, deriving from data & industry insights to deliver on-brand actionable results. This role entails a great opportunity to develop & build a new brand story with the goal of accelerating the acquisition of customers, (in a product category that has already benefited from changes in the marketplace in 2020.)
Magnet helps brands discover & share their stories, engage their target audiences, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for more than 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in the world, helping them derive business value from a suite of content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Harper Collins, Airbnb, Greenhouse, Goldman Sachs and other world-class brands.
- Create media plan & execute on buying strategies thats focused on customer acquisition, to ensure client KPIs are achieved
- Design hypothesis for sprint media-test campaigns, & optimize over days & weeks to improve ROAS between & within different campaigns & channels
- Manage improved CAC over time
- Collaborate with creative team on copywriting, design & creative asset creation
- Execute media buys while continual optimization is used to meet / exceed customer acquisition goals
- Conduct A/B testing & report on findings for optimization & ongoing strategies
- Design, update & manage reporting.
- Lead client-facing presentations of results, offering specific insights on the story the data is telling us --while providing new hypothesis, insights, recommendations & ongoing recommendations to continuously improve
- 5-7 years of media buying experience
- Ability to formulate, present & execute a media buying strategy across a diverse set of platforms & publishers
- Deep knowledge of all modern paid media techniques, but especially social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, AdWords, Linkedin, more.
- Proven track record managing campaigns that have increased customer acquisition
- Expert reporting & strong attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Professional, service-oriented attitude, & high integrity reputation
- OTT buying experience not required, but a plus
- Please attach sample report or links to sample report on your resume or cover letter
Life at Magnet
Since our inception 20 years ago, weve continued to uphold our original mission of telling stories that matter, so that we live in a more inclusive & equitable world. This means having an intentional focus on including people of color, veterans, LGBTQIA+, people from different faiths, cultures, & religions, single dads, women returning to work after raising children...from brand new citizens to those whose family came over on the Mayflower, & both junior protegs & sage experienced talent. Differently together is what drives our passion for meaningful creative storytelling.
At Magnet, youll find talents from around the world with a variety of experiences bonding over coffee, video games, books, pets, sports, interior design, music, the latest meme or streaming series... & many more! We believe in working smart & prioritizing our mental health, thats why we require our team members to take paid self-care day once every quarter & company wide remote lunches once or twice a month to destress & catch up with each other.
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely.