Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, & enterprise knowledge sharing.
As a Salesforce Administrator on the Revenue Operations team, you'll work cross-functionally across the organization to help manage Stack Overflows Salesforce instance. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes & adoption using the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance & improvement of our CRM platform.
What youll do:
- Report to the Senior Salesforce Administrator & support the organization in day-to-day management of Salesforce, including user setup, troubleshooting, support, & system customization.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure accurate transfer of information to third-party tools, including the billing system (Zuora), marketing automation platform (Marketo) & business intelligence platform (Looker).
- Identify & implement operational improvements, enhancements, & customizations.
- Set up & monitor processes that maintain accurate data at a high quality & integrity level.
- Work with managers & users to create operational metrics & reporting for specific groups within the company. Understand needs, create reporting, & follow up regularly to ensure use of reporting.
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You're excited to work cross-functionally & learn how to best support different departments
- Youre comfortable identifying & executing the highest priority projects, but know when to escalate or ask for help
- You are able to support the entire Salesforce ecosystem & make improvements to the overall quality of our business data
- You have knowledge of Process Builder & Visual Flow to create robust Salesforce Automation
- You are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities
What you should have:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3 years experience as a Salesforce administrator, certification is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SaaS/Adtech business models
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps & objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, & reports/dashboards
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-growing & changing entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with using & implementing tools & technologies to support the companys revenue operations highly preferred (such as SFDC + SFDC ecosystem, Zuora, Looker, Xactly, SQL)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented & highly collaborative
What youll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Were a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), youll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).