HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
Youll be responsible for monitoring goods in & out, moving stock & quality checking as well as general warehouse duties ensuring everything in the warehouse is located in the correct location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in & out of our warehouses
- Work in both ambient & temperature-controlled environments
- Keep the warehouse clear & ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly & efficiently
- Continually review operating systems & procedures, recommending any changes to improve operational efficiency
- Liaise with Line Leaders, Quality Checkers, Inventory & Shift Managers
- Ensure all goods received are organised into the correct locations
- Adhering to & upholding strict Health & Safety standards
- Keen eye for detail
- Good organizational skills & a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working & communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Practical knowledge & experience in an operational environment
- Quick & effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure & have the ability to meet tight deadlines
What do you get in Return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan & anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; celebrations & on & off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Working hours: Permanent fixed contract of 40 hours per week, rotating shifts across AM & PM, includes weekend working
Recruitment Process: If your application is successful at the reviewing stage you will be asked to attend a 30min video interview with one of our managers.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.