Text IQ (www.textiq.com) is the category-leader in AI for sensitive information. Its technology protects organizations from high-stakes compliance, privacy, & legal disasters, with customers including Fortune 200 companies, government agencies, & tech giants, as well as leading healthcare, biotech, energy, insurance, & financial institutions. Using proprietary algorithms to efficiently & meticulously analyze big data, Text IQs software is capable of identifying sensitive, compromising, & privileged documents -- including those frequently overlooked by human reviewers. The company has been featured by Forbes (How AI Startup Text IQ Got Profitable By Shaving Millions Off Customers' Legal Costs) & was recently ranked among the 100 most promising AI companies in the world, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Vancouver, & Dublin.
Note: This position will be located in our NYC office.
- 3+ years of API & web services development experience
- Ability to consistently deliver elegant, modular & scalable solutions in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of API security standards
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment
- Preferred: Experience in legal tech / eDiscovery
- Preffered:Experience working with Relativity APIs
- Preferred: Experience with any of the following technologies & frameworks: Elasticsearch, Apache Beam/Spark/Hadoop, Spring (or any IOC Container), React
- Prefered: Startup experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid vacation
If youre excited about our mission & look forward to collaborating with a hard-working team, Text IQ is for you!