Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial & real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence & delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies & academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk & optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers & partners worldwide & empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win & are fully committed to selecting leaders & employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia with over 2000 employees.
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with colleagues from all levels of the company. You provide sound business insight for building operational excellence as well as have a good understanding of sales cycles, complex software deal structures & software order fulfillment. You value respect & humility & are always willing to pitch in & help other members of the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about winning deals, enjoys working closely with sales, is hungry for challenges & possesses the emotional smarts to tackle them.
The Deal Analyst within the Medidata sales organization is focused on the relentless pursuit of sales excellence by ensuring that every deal is optimized & executed properly.
- Interface with the sales team to develop a winning strategy for high risk deals
- Support & accelerate deal closure through deal configuration/structure, pricing, quote creation & deal approval
- Identify dependencies to win the deal & communicate with departments to resolve those dependencies
- Ensure deals are structured & processed efficiently & align to company policies by working closely with Finance, Sales & Legal teams
- Collaborate with global & cross-functional teams to improve overall operations processes
- Analyze sales performance data using Tableau, Salesforce.com & Excel to identify opportunities to improve win rates
- Assist Win Room team with process improvements, handle ad-hoc projects, sales training & other team enablement needs
Your Education & Experience:
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or a related discipline, MBA preferred
- 3+ years working with sales organizations or project management preferred
- Experience with Direct & Channel/Partner sales ecosystems
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent internal communications skills, as well as ability to be effective in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility & work autonomously in a professional manner
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug & medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs & medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology & Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications & intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality & efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.