As a Senior Systems Engineer, we're looking for a highly motivated, experienced O365 Administrator to accelerate the adoption of Office 365/SharePoint/Teams within Tanium. The Sr. Systems Engineer will be responsible for the management, configuration & design of Taniums O365 environment, as well as enforcement of best practices.
What you'll do:
- Provide Support to Tanium IT Teams as an escalation point for issues within the Office365 tenant
- Extensively document O365 administrative processes via wiki & enable other members of the IT team to better support our growing user population
- Serve as the SME for advanced O365 systems, including Power Automate workflow development, group design/management, & ongoing Active Directory integration
- Embrace Kanban for managing & prioritizing work
- Research & recommend new & innovative O365 features & capabilities for use within Taniums O365 tenant
- Work as part of systems issues in support of business
- Collaborate deeply with business groups as well as other IT functions including Information Security, GRC, & Helpdesk
- Troubleshoot & resolve O365 collaboration issues
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems or related technical preferred
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- 7+ years proven experience as a Senior O365 Administrator
- Experience with O365 Basics such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc, as well as experience with Azure cloud services, Exchange Online, Teams, AzureAD, Sharepoint, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Security & Compliance a Plus
- Experience with VMware a plus
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.