The Paxos People Team is looking for a Recruiter. The company is growing quickly across all of our teams, locations, & business units & were looking for a Senior Recruiter to join. A Senior Recruiter will own recruiting for a function of the business, effectively build strong partnerships with hiring managers, close talent, & consistently seek to improve the way we do things as a team.
This is an opportunity to join a small, data-driven, & strategic team that is working cross-functionally with hiring managers in Product, Engineering, Ops, Compliance & other teams in the business. Youll have the opportunity to learn from experienced leadership & solve interesting challenges. Plus the work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxoss goals & bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company & help build from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Hit the ground running! Youll be expected to start screening candidates by Day 2 or 3
- Own end-to-end recruiting for key roles across the business. These roles may range from compliance to engineering to product & you may have the opportunity to recruit candidates in London & Singapore
- Build a pipeline of passive talent through creative sourcing; identify ways to engage passive talent outside of just sending recruiting emails
- Collaborate with other team members on data & employee experience projects
- Provide insight & guidance to stakeholders; use data to help drive decision-making around roles & compensation guidelines
- The People Team is small, & you may be asked to help out with company events & other activities
What you need to have:
- Prior experience as a Recruiter, working in-house to build teams
- Technical Recruiting experience is a nice-to-have; if you dont have experience with this youll need to demonstrate that you can quickly grasp the concepts
- Demonstrated experience closing candidates
- Our preference is for experience working in a startup or other fast-moving environment
- Strong technical aptitude is a must. You should be comfortable working with Google Suite, conferencing software, & be able to learn new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- Thoughtful & customer-service oriented; you know when to sell & when to consult
- Integrity, good judgement, & discretion are absolute musts
- You value diversity & have ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer.It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.